Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not much to report

Not much is going on today. Got to spend some extra time in bed this morning, which was very, very nice. School breaks are tough because I get spoiled by things like sleeping in and being lazy all day. Next week will be tough. I plan to go back to work full time next week.

I walked for 6 minutes on my treadmill today..woohoo. Went just about 1/4 mile. Not quite the 4 miles a day I used to walk in the summer, but I will get there again.

Still working on the sleeves of the hoodie, now that I got them figured out. Seems to be going well. Then I will have to rip back the body and put armholes in lol.

I have a question. I know people are reading my blog, because they tell me I read such and such on your blog. But hardly anyone leaves comments :-( When you are cooped up in the house, comments are nice. God, I must lead a really boring life if I think comments on my blog are the highlight of my day. I need to get out more...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Kim.....

Here's a comment. I wish I had the week off and could spend every morning in bed. Bet I could come up with 143 reasons why that would be better than going to work, but I won't list them here.

Keep working on your recovery. Come July you'll be doing 4 miles again :-)

Kim said...

Yay a comment! Thank you Naples. 143 reasons? Let me start counting them now :-)