Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Lady Eleanor is 100% complete!






I have finally finished Lady Eleanor. The main portion is done and the fringe is done. Here are a couple of shots. It is interesting how different the two pictures are. It is just opposite sides near each other...if that makes sense. And I really like the way the fringe turned out. I did not enjoy tying the knots...it hurt my neck to look down all that time while tying them.

Now I can't wait to use it. My plan was to wrap up in it while sitting in front of the fire. Who knew it would still be 80+ degrees in October in Upstate NY?!? This weekend looks like we might have a small fire but it will still be close to 70. Check with me in February when I am cursing the howling wind and the blowing snow!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Aww.. it looks so nice : )

*Sigh.* I only wish it were 80 here.. : /

Meg said...

That looks fantastic. Such a good idea to use Noro for Lady E's. It will be so nice to wrap up in while sitting in front of the fire SOMEDAY!!
I finished my Ene's scarf, there's a photo on my blog - how's yours going?
Meg

Amy Boogie said...

Your shawl is stunning. Now I want to make it even more :)

AmyP said...

That's amazing. You might have even inspired me to try entrelac (I did say might!)

Kim said...

Thanks Guys!
My Ene's scarf sort of stalled. I am trying out some different ideas for my gift elf from KR and kind of put Ene on hold. I did look at it tonight and think "I really should start that up again"

JustApril said...

I almost lost my breath when I saw that! WOW, the perspective really changes when you see it hanging that way, the colors make sense after all! I'm so glad you toughed it out - it's awesome.

I'm still a little scared of entrelac, but maybe this will hypnotize me into doing it, LOL

Kim in Oregon said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, congratulations!