Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Body of the Hoodie is finished..sort of

Looks pretty good, huh? I finished the knitting, figured out how to do the decreases and cast off this afternoon. Everything should be good, right?? Well, look closer....where are my arms going to go?? Don't ask me how I missed this, but I did not leave armholes!!!!! I now have to rip back probably 6 or 8 inches and then knit the fronts and backs separately. That's what I get for trying to be clever and knit the damn thing all in one piece! GRRRRR!!!

But hey, I have a whole week off from school..what better to do but frog, frog ,frog?


Here is a close up of the diamond pattern. I really like it and am sure I will get some use out of it once it warms up a bit. We are at a balmy 25 degrees today, wind, cloudy...typical Western NY weather for February.

I am feeling tired again today...suppose that has anything to do with the fact I did not sleep last night? I did not take the Lunesta, wanted to see if I could sleep on my own, and well, not so much. Guess I will continue to take it for a while. I lay awake for quite some time last night and then once I got to sleep, I woke several times. I did get to spend some extra time in bed this morning which was quite nice, but still need to get some sleep.

So I am off for a nap, before going out to dinner with a friend, and then tonight, maybe I will start frogging the hoodie.

0 comments: