Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Home again

I saw my primary doctor almost 2 weeks ago and he took me out of work again. Apparently I have pulmonary hypertension caused by the blood clots in my lungs. That is causing the extreme fatigue and shortness of breath I continue to have. I had a follow up visit with him on Monday and asked if I could go back to work, because I feel neither better or worse. He said no. I said there are only 3 more workdays this week, can I go back next week...no. Can I go back part time next week..no. He won't let me return to work until I see the pulmonoligst which is not until April 4th! Thats 2 freaking weeks away!

Luckily work is letting me work part time from home, mostly on the websites although I have logged in remotely to fix a few issues as they come up. 1/2 pay kinda sucks but at least it is better than nothing.

My energy level sucks too. You know how when something is right, it just flows along, you don't have to work at it? Well, that is what I need right now but somethings feel like a struggle, and I just don't have the energy to put into them. Nor do I have the energy to fix them. Sigh, catch 22 if ever there was one.

So that's my story, pathetic as it is, and I'm sticking to it :-)

0 comments: