Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas eve

It's barely Christmas eve, so just a quick update on the knitting. I have finished Ribby Sweater #2. I think it took me about 3 weeks to complete. This is the fastest sweater I have ever knit. I don't have a pic yet but will post one soon. This one fits great! almost like it was made for me haha.

Not much planned for Christmas..off to my brother's for Christmas dinner but that is about it. Have 2 weeks off from school (yay!) and hope to spend some quality time with some friends. Will be nice to just kick back and relax.

Not sure what is next up in knitting. I have been thinking of making tubey for quite sometime. i think i will finally have someone help measure me...it has a weird cross back measurement that you really need someone to help you get. Then i think i will make a solid one..from stash. It's my goal right now to knit from stash. Not only to use it up but to save some money ;-)

Health is still good....although I have a cold that just won't go away. I think I am going on week 3 with the darn thing. I have actually been able to have my blood drawn every 2 weeks for the past month instead of every week. Looks like maybe my INR has finally settled into a decent range. That only took a freaking year! I have had my blood drawn every week since last January..enough already. Some one was whining about having to have blood drawn last week. I said Look, no one is allowed to whine to me about having blood drawn until they have been poked every week for the last 50 weeks!. His answer...Point taken. lol :-)

That's all for now...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the people that are special in my life (and you know who you are!)

0 comments: