Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Finally, an update

I have been a bad blogger! The only excuse I have for not posting n 10 days is the batteries in my camera where dead and I didn't see the point of posting without a pic or two. I caught some flack from a fellow blogger about that and was told to either buy new batteries or get a charger and rechargeable batteries. Well, guess what....I do have a charger and rechargeable batteries so that excuse just bit the dust...

I did finish the snowflake illusion scarf for my daughter. I just had an e mail from the designer and she will be sending a link out so we can post it on our blogs...that will make it easier to get the pattern.


I have also started
Samus from Knitty. Some of you may remember I did the Saxon Braid Scarf. The waist and cuffs on Samus are a variation of that cable. It is going quite quickly. I have 3 1/2 repeats of the 9 for the waist done so far.

BTW...I am using Lamb's Pride Worsted in a color called Tiger Lily. It is not as bright as the picture looks. I would call it more of a terracotta color.
Well, that is all for now...I promise to be a better blogger in the future and post more frequent updates :-)

5 comments:

JustApril said...

Yaay YOU! Missed ya! - and it's permissable to post without pics in a pinch. Possibly a poem or prose?

snork

Kim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Kim said...

Well I'm frustrated now... The internet ate my comment to you..

Grr. : /

Anyway.. I basically said "YAY Batteries!! I was just pickin on ya : P

And I'm getting warm n fuzzy feelings about the cables on that sweater you're doing... I guess I'm getting into cables?

I like the scarf too.. very blue and wintery : )"

Kim said...

I really like cables too. The girl who designed Samus lives in Texas, so i am thinking you could make and wear it too, Kimaroo... :-)

As far as prose...it is probably as bad as my singing....which is really bad hehe

Mari said...

Very nice!! I love the colour! And of course you can knit in the heart-shaped tub!! Samus won't mind a bit!

I wish I could knit in the car...lucky you!