Thursday, February 07, 2008

Not much new

Guess no news is good news. Each day I am feeling stronger, although the breathlessness sneaks up on me. I was walking into my office as the phone rang and walked over to pick it up. Just the combination of walking and talking made me a bit short of breath. I am told that it will take me 6 months to feel better and up to a year for the clots to dissolve. Guess I should just get used to feeling like this for now.

The 1/2 days are going well. Today I felt like I could have stayed longer, but I don't want to push it and over do. I am not sure if I will work full or half days next week. Gonna play that by ear.

We have been having crazy weather like everyone else. Yesterday was in the 50's with rain, that turned to freezing rain and today we won't even make it out of the 20's. I hate winter! At least we only have 3 more months of winter. A lot of people think that winter is gone here when we get to March. But I know better. Spring never comes 'til after my birthday. As a matter of fact, I have had snow on every single birthday. And a few years ago, woke up to an ice storm and no power brrrr..... Wonder what I would get for my birthday if I moved south???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thunderstorm? Maybe with hail.

Kim said...

lol...thanks Emily...don't want that either :-)