Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tired, tired, tired

The title says it all. I am soo tired. It started yesterday and I don't feel like I caught up over night. I went to bed tired last night, woke up tired, dragged through a half day and am still tired. I did get a short nap in but it didn't help much.

I seem to be having a skip or flutter in my heart beat. Almost like palpatations but it doesn't last longer than a beat or two. It just feels funny and it makes me catch my breath. I was talking with someone els that has had a PE and he said he developed a murmur about a month after the PE and it lasted for about 6 months. Wonder if that is what this is? And I wonder if that is what is making me feel tired? Dunno, but i will keep an eye on it and mention it to my dr the next time I see him.

The cotton hoodie is coming along again. Few more inches for the body and then I will restart the sleeves. I used to like to knit while watching a movie or a tv show, just seemed to make the rows go faster for some reason, and I can knit without looking so could watch the show. Now that I am watching past episodes of lost, I am getting into the habit of knitting while something is on the TV.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day...don't forget to get your sweetie a present!

0 comments: